Soundcloud is a great community that links different musicians together; it is a specialized network for professional musicians who can share their music content with other musicians and their fans. Soundcloud is undoubtedly a great network for music listeners and it is a platform that has 175 million listeners, who crave for good and qualitative content. It is the right place for; musicians, music managers, influencers, radio hosts, podcast hosts, producers, and label representatives. In short, SoundCloud is a great place to make connections with fellow music lovers and to attract followers.
Different ways for growing SoundCloud
How to grow your SoundCloud? Well with a community of 175 million listeners, it is a question that comes to the mind of every musician and there are a few tips that one should follow while setting up the profile that can help in growing SoundCloud.
- Using a relevant name- When somebody visits your profile, the first thing that person would notice is the display name. So the display name should be relevant, it should represent your music and brand. Pick a name that represents you, if you have a stage name then use that. Use a short profile URL and please don’t try and be cute.
- Add links- Soundcloud lets the musicians use other platforms, so you should know how to use other platforms to your best use. The best way to attract followers is by adding links to other platforms. You can also add links to your bio along with a message.
- Bio and contact details- If you are a newbie, then bio is the most important thing that you should focus on for making an impression. In your bio focus more on the place you belong to and the music genre that you excel in. Mention the labels you are associated with, after doing this add your contact information. Adding contact information is important because not having any contact information means that you cannot be contacted for bookings. The first impression is the last impression, so it should be such that people remember it forever.
- Post qualitative tracks- Make sure that your tracks have a high sound quality; a low sound quality would not be well received, irrespective of how the song is. Tracks should have a high-quality sound and should also be properly mixed and recorded.
- Focus on people’s choice- Work with music that the listeners would enjoy. Even if you don’t like the tracks, go with the choice of the audience. Once the fan base is established, then it would become easy for you to showcase your style and liking.
- Art cover- Make a good art cover for your music because that is what will attract the listeners to your profile. Go with some elegant cover that represents you and also gives a professional look.
Soundcloud is a big platform and getting noticed on it is quite a big thing for musicians especially the new ones. These tips are great for growing your SoundCloud and making yourself noticed amongst the crowd.