Vivo S1 is a medium-sized smartphone equipped with capable front camera capabilities for selfie photos. Not surprisingly, the Vivo S1 is nicknamed the selfie-centric smartphone that is ready to satisfy selfie fans. Vivo S1 is actually not a new series smartphone because this cellphone was first introduced in Indonesia in mid-2019 and is still on the market until now.
Not only relying on the front camera, Vivo S1 appears with a sweet design in its class with the support of minimalist bangs on the screen. Regarding performance, the Vivo S1 is still very competitive with the support of the octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 SoC which has a performance level equivalent to the Snapdragon 665 which is widely used by its competitors.
So for those of you who want to own and enjoy the latest technology and the most luxurious designs, you can choose Vivo S1 as your smart phone which is very trending among today’s smart phones.
Following are the superior features of Vivo S1 which are superior to Vivo:
- Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Body Dimensions 159.5 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm (6.28 x 2.96 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 179 g (6.31 oz)
- Build Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type Super AMOLED
- Size 6.38 inches, 99.9 cm2 (~ 83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5: 9 ratio (~ 404 ppi density)
- Always-on display