Having a smoke when it’s windy can become a real issue for many. This is only one of the numerous drawbacks a classic lighter has. Have you often run out of fuel at the most inopportune moment? These two situations are quite frequent and irritating. As we tend to find a high-tech analogue for any household object, it’s high time to take up a flameless USB lighter! After having browsed , we have found more than 1 000 different models, many of which are of mediocre quality and are not safe.
What Are The Peculiarities Of A Flameless USB Charged Lighter?
- A flameless lighter doesn’t require liquid filling. It is charged via USB. It’s far easier to charge the device from a PC or any other compatible gadget while on a trip or in the office than to fill it manually, isn’t it?
- A flameless lighter can’t be put out. It doesn’t matter if you have a plasma one or a regular lighter, this one will never be put out by the strong wind.
- A flameless lighter can have a classic design. For the conservative customers familiar designs have been made. There is also a whole bunch of options for those who prefer a futuristic exterior.
- A fully-charged flameless lighter will work 100-150 times. Given that it takes only a couple of hours to charge the lighter from any USB-compatible device, recharge won’t be an issue.
- A flameless lighter is cost-saving. By buying a quality $15-20 item you’ll be able to save much as you will no longer need to constantly re-charge or buy a new disposable lighter.
As for the types of the flameless lighters, there are two of them:
- An arc lighter is a plasma lighter working as an electronic arc. It doesn’t get put out by the wind and needs no fuel. It can be used for any lighting purposes.
- A filament lighter is a regular car lighter. It is only suitable for lighting the cigarettes, anything else would become a problem.