The healthy life is now more easily thanks to the blenders under 100. This one electronic object helps us who want to make their own juice at home. In order for its performance to stay good although often used, you must know some ways that can be done to treat it:
1. Blender glass material: Clean the tube and cutter knife inside it separately so that no dirt or scraps are left behind. To ensure no dirt rinse with hot water when washed and dry.
2. Blender plastic material: Fill half the tube with warm water and add a few drops of soap to the cleanser. Mix the blender tube on its base and turn it on at normal speed for 10-15 seconds. The blender tube and blade are clean again.
3. Body blender: Blender body part which is where the electricity flow should be cleaned with a cloth dipped in warm water. Can also clean with a used toothbrush on the difficult part to reach.
4. Additional tips:
– Do not fill the blender beyond the capacity of the tube because it can damage the knife and the tube itself
– Store in a dry and secure place, so that no liquid or small objects can enter into it
– Do not use again if found cracks on the tube although small in size
– If the knife does not want to spin when it’s turned on, stop using it because it can damage the engine.
That’s the tips on taking care of the blender that I can give. Good luck!